Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sassy

Yes I’m Sassy

My attitude may be full of sass, but my demeanor will always be one of class and I know that I don’t have to show off my ass to get attention

I know where I come from, and I know all that I have done and that my battle is still yet not won but my victory is on the horizon

A strong black woman is me, and forever that I will be one of God’s beautiful mysteries not placed here to please you

A gift placed on this earth, just one of God’s many beautiful examples of a woman’s worth like a glimmering diamond amongst the dirt is what I am

So yes my attitude can be one of sass, cause in this life many tests I have had to pass and not one of them is something any class can ever teach you

So when you see me look in my eyes, not at just my hips or voluptuous thighs, cause my eyes are the windows of the soul of who I will forever be

So though you may not love me or even like me or find my attitude a bit too sassy, I am what you see, what has God has made me

Respect is what I have earned though you have not been with me at every turn to understand just what I have learned, to ever really truly know me

But know my attitude will always be one of sass, and I will forever carry myself with class, and if you can’t respect that then respectfully watch my ass as I make my way to my victory.

No comments: